The Health and Safety of our community is at the heart of every decision we make. We are excited to once again offer you the opportunity to buy locally grown and sourced goods. During the Covid-19 Pandemic we are following state guidelines to keep you safe. Below is a list of new Policies and Procedures to be followed during the Pandemic.
* The market will be open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
* Patrons will enter and exit at Brookfield Ave via north east corner of the market (subject to change).
* The number of patrons allowed within the sales area at the same time will be limited to ensure safe social distancing is maintained and pedestrian flow will be restricted to one-way travel.
* Per Cook County Regulations patrons will not be allowed to bring reusable bags and face coverings will be required.
* There will no pets allowed at the market.
* Parking will be in front of Village Hall, along Brookfield Ave, or behind Village Hall.
Welcome to the Brookfield Farmers Market located on the west side of Brookfield Village Hall, 8820 Brookfield Ave, Brookfield, Illinois. We are entering our 13th season. Each week you will find a variety of fresh locally grown vegetables, fruits, eggs, honey, bakery goods, sauces, soaps, and unique artisan pieces. Each week we sprinkle in special events for the family. Join us for shopping and stay for a picnic in the park.
Each week you will have the opportunity to experience something special from our local business sponsors. Come learn new things and experience what Brookfield has to offer.
Ever consider being a vendor at the Farmers Market? See the link below to become a member of the Brookfield farmers market.
Be the first to hear about what is in season, our weekly vendor list, and special events.
Hardin Family Farms has been with the Brookfield Farmers Market since its earliest days! Throughout the season, Rick brings in fresh picked berries, herbs, and vegetables straight from the farm in Eau Claire, Michigan.
David and Phong supply fresh seasonal honey to the market. Spring, summer and fall honeys have distinctly different flavors based on the pollen their bees collect. Saad's Bees also makes beautiful beeswax candles and lip balms.